Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Treasures

A jam packed weekend of rummaging for vintage treasures back home in Staffordshire. Lots of lovely floral china coming it's way to the Heart Vintage shop...I also found so many beautiful pieces to finish my guest room off. 

At the moment it's a very blank (white) canvas...I wanted to accessorise with lots of floral fabrics and paintings....along with a wall of Heart Vintage up-cycled plates. 

I came across the most beautiful vintage tea cosy....I even got abit of history behind it (made my one of the maids at Chatsworth House) the colours are so vivid the photo doesn't do it justice....I think it will be framed along with the gorgeous blue tit. I also 'found' a couple of floral paintings....these will take pride of place above the bedside table.

Can't wait for you to share photos once everything's finished....love abit of home decor especially with some vintage love thrown in.






No comments:

Post a Comment