Sunday 8 June 2014

Instagram Snaps - May 2014

here's what Heart Vintage have been up to in May.....
.....it was Selina Lakes book signing at Powder Blue, the signing took place outside in the sunshine. It was a lovely day with vintage stalls and Heart Vintage wares.....I launched my up-cycled candles too.
.....wedding season is well and truly here, lots of beautiful wedding plates designed and printed.  
.....I've had a lovely request for a set of three bespoke plates of a little girls bedroom, I incorporated her drawings into the design to make it a beautiful keepsake.
.....my up-cycled hoops have been added to my stockist Powder Blue, I printed iconic 
quotes to make these a lovely additional to any vintage home.
....my vintage illustration designs are my bestsellers so far, another set has been added to my Etsy shop.
.....I made a trip to see my favorite artist's works in Manchester at the Lowry Gallery. The venue was also host to a food fair which attracted local food and drink stall holders. 
This was my favorite stall Ox Eye Daisy - I loved the up-cycled herb planters.

No comments:

Post a Comment