Saturday 2 August 2014

Instagram Snaps - July 2014

I think this has got to be the most exciting month yet, I can't quite believe it, it feels like I'm in a day dream.
.....To be invited to Selina's Fete was a huge and overwhelming experience, the best day of the year by far for Heart Vintage. I was so nervous but excited at the same time.  I have followed her career since leaving university and to be involved at this event was bloody brilliant. I packed up my wares and left early for Surrey, I was literally like a pack horse. After my long journey I was welcomed by so many friendly faces which made me feel at ease. I had such an amazing day, learnt a lot, made some new friends and sold a few of my wares too - bonus!
.....I've been working on a greetings card range for some time now, I wanted to incorporate my love of flowers and up-cycling so it made sense to use old flower books as inspiration. I'm so pleased with the final product, these beauties are available to buy from my little shop now. 
....I mentioned last month that I had been busy designing a new range for The Exchange Bar, the song lyric designs are finished and are on display, they are also available to buy from my shop very soon.
.....this Summer seems to be lasting forever! I spied these supper gorgeous lanterns in Tesco in my favorite sherbet colours. I even got a matching BBQ, looking forward to spending the weekend evenings out in my yarden even more now.
.......and finally another milestone for Heart Vintage.....I have my first photoshoot planned for next month, so far I have the dress ready and lots of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment