Saturday 4 October 2014

Te-Amo Vintage Fair

Last weekend Heart Vintage joined a bunch of lovely traders at Regent College, Leicester for Te-Amo Vintage Fair. The sunny weather a perfect location set the scene for the fair, just outside the city centre a stones throw away from De Montfort Hall. I had a lovely day and it gave me chance to try out a couple of new products, including my jam jar candles. My new stall layout was complimented too, everyone loved the photos from my vintage photo shoot.



I'm looking forward to attending more fairs next year, including a wedding fair in the spring. But for the rest of this year I'll be concentrating on designing.....including a range of vintage clocks, adding new designs to my greeting cards and plate ranges and also launching my website....busy little bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment